Thursday 10 November 2011

I'm really feeling it...

Stress that is. WOW. It's probably why I haven't been blogging religiously this past while. I have so much to do it's not even funny. Here's my to-do list, not because I think you care but because I need to organize my thoughts, so I'm kind of killing two birds with one stone :P

1. Finsh geography project that's due in ten minutes D:
2. BRING IN WORK EXPERIENCE FORM!! (oh yeah I'm going on work experience next week to an equine hospital ^_^)
3. Finish crocheting a blanket for mini-company
4. Learn how to crochet scarves for mini-company
5.Crochet a scarf for mini-company
6. Go to rehearsals for the school musical
7. Find costume for our dance group in the school musical
8. Come up with €40 by like, tomorrow, for BTYS fees and mini-company capital
9. By feathers for home ec project

Okay, I realise I'm being very negative, but if you're in 3rd year don't let this put you off, TY is AMAZING! I've gotten closer to so many people in my year that before I only knew their names, and I am really enjoying my classes and everything about school! Work experience is going to be great, I actually can't wait, because I love horses and really want to be a vet when I'm older, and working in a hospital full of horses is just my heaven! :)
Most important thing I've learned so far in TY: DON'T LEAVE THINGS TIL THE LAST MINUTE! It's not worth it. I stayed up til 12:30 last night and got up at 6 this morning to do a project and omg, never. again. I am a procrastinator and it is now my mission to fight my laziness and become a productive and efficient person! I know if my friends are reading this they will probably lol at this point BUT I WILL PROVE YOU ALL WRONG!!

o_O

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Ian.
    You sound like you have a lot to do, just like at my house. My cousin lives with LOTS of horses. They have 60 horses at their farm. He does not ride, though.
    Nice virtual horse, very entertaining. Here is something similar, click the link below and try to touch his nose with the cursor.
    www.selfcontrolfreak.com/slaan.html
    (if that doesn't work, try copying and pasting)
    Another of my cousins likes to knit. What is mini-company?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ian :)
    haha yeah everyone is so busy these days :P your cousin's farm sounds awesome o_O I clicked on the link and it annoyed me for about 10 minutes haha but thanks it was entertaining :P
    Mini-company is basically a company which we have to set up as part of a group (there are 6 people in my group), we have to make a product and sell it and make money hopefully ^_^ our mini-company is also entered into a competition with loads of others from around the county. That's in February I think, so it should be fun :) Do you do anything similar in your school?

    ReplyDelete