Thursday 15 December 2011

Our long LONG fashion journey, has come to an end :( / :)

After months of slaving over netting, panicking over feathers and getting told our outfit was a piece of crap,  today we modelled it for the whole of TY!

In September, we were put into groups of four. My group was fairly awesome ;) Aoife O'N, Claire, Rebekah and I loled (yeah I can use "LOL", because it's in the Oxford Dictionary now, according to Aoife G :P)  a LOT and really enjoyed putting it all together. The stress and heartache was bearable thanks to their comedic genius!!

So I'd like to thank the three girls for putting up with my bad moods, and making me smile :) I have to say, they made me look half decent :P I know we said we'd be glad when this was all over because it was so stressful and time-consuming but to be honest, I'm going to miss our banter!!
The day before yesterday we all went back to Aoife's house after school to put everything together and make some "finishing" touches, and to drink seven up and eat crisps and pringles and pringles and pringles and pringles....... Sorry for eating all your food Aoife! But still, nom <3

We were given a white t-shirt and white jeans and the colour scheme black and white. As Aoife is a very talented ballerina we decided to use the Black Swan as our guideline :) So basically I was covered in feathers... ^_^ And since I didn't fall on the runway, I'd consider the show a success!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment