Thursday 12 January 2012

TY 2012

So it's our first week back after Christmas, and most of us are finding it difficult to get up in the morning. I've had a great Christmas, and of course I would have preffered the holidays to be longer; but I am glad get some structure back when it comes to my eating habbits :3
Tomorrow the entire of TY and second year too are going by bus to the RDS in Dublin to visit the BT Young Scientist Exhibition! We can't WAIT it's going to be such "banter" (a word that everyone's using lately and I'm beginning to find it annoying, but I use it nevertheless) and not just because the boy's school are going too ^_^
As I hope you all know it's 2012 now, and because it's a new year (and possibly our last on Earth D:) I have a few resolutions, which inclue eating healthier, doing press ups every day to build up strength in my arms because
a) I'm so weak omg
b) It will help me with horse riding
and most importantly, putting more effort into TY so I can make the most out of the opportunities which I have been given :')
My next post will most likely be about what went down at the BTYS!!!
If you would like to find out more about the BT Young Scientist, please click here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment