Wednesday 18 January 2012

Le Dramatics

Next Tuesday us TYs are going to a theatre in Mullingar to perform our dramas :)
Unfortunately, my group's drama is  very  last minute and we were told if it wasn't up to scratch by 12.40 today, it's gonna be abandoned :( So of course we made the very wise decision to change our idea yesterday evening o_O
We all brought in loads of props today and after we blog Mrs. L said we can practice, so hopefully that'll show our English teacher how much we want to do this drama! And last night I got all these sound effects (our drama is about war so there're a good few gun shots included) and I just played them there for Shanen and she screamed so loud when the gun shots played haha

Oh and one of my props includes my brother's light saber because I don't have a gun :P Well my brother has airsoft guns but apparently it's illegal to bring those out in public so yeah. Anyway I'm like the last to finish blogging so I better get a move on.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment