Thursday 15 March 2012

Lá Glás - Green Day

Tomorrow, Friday the 16th of March, our school is having a Lá Glás. Lol that's Green Day in Irish, I walk a lonely road, the only road that I have ever known. Don't know where it goes, but I'm the only one and I walk alone. Not depressing at all... Anyway, Lá Glás is going to be epic. It's a non-uniform day and we're all allowed dress up in green, or something Irish, to promote our culture or something; and there are prizes for the funniest, creative, most eco friendly costumes etc.
:D
I have a few ideas in relation to my costume... But you will have to wait until tomorrow to find out >:)


And incase you don't even know why we're having Lá Glás, it's because St. Patrick's Day on Saturday :D And if you don't know who St. Patrick is, then may God have mercy on your soul.